No, I didn’t cheat! Although with how good these chocolate egg souffle’ were, I would have sworn I had been cheating. I came up with this idea after I surprised Brendan with a triple chocolate cake from Cheesecake Factory, only to have to sit and watch him eat every last bite. It was torture! I looked at him in anguish, constantly repeating “Cheesecake Factory isn’t going anywhere…Cheesecake Factory isn’t going anywhere…I can have some cake after May 6!” Once he shoveled the last piece into his mouth I was finally set at ease. The pain of watching each morsel of rich chocolate slide down his throat was excruciating. This is why I came up with my own Chocolate Dessert.
Packed with 25 grams of protein, and a few tablespoons of unsweetened cocoa, I was more than satisfied on my Valentines Day
Chocolate Egg Souffle’
1 cup of egg whites
2.5 tablespoons of unsweetened cocoa
1 tsp baking powder
6 Truvia packets
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 Degrees F.
2. Mix Egg Whites until soft peaks form
3. Slowly add in all dry ingredients
4. Spray pan with non-stick cooking spray and separate mixture into cupcake pan (usually fills up 5 cupcake holders, 3/4 of the way up)
5. Cook for 20 minutes
6. Let cool and eat ALL of THEM!!
(There are 5 chocolate egg souffles and, yes, you get to eat all of them!)